Thursday, April 10, 2008

Decorative Suede Pots Enhance Any Décor


I’ve always loved the forms of voluptuous pots; they make wonderful decorative accents. My mother-in-law, in South Africa, has many grouped together in the entranceway of her home. Our new suede pots are a chic interpretation of traditional Zulu beer pots. In sumptuous brown or crème suede, each is adorned with a hand beaded “necklace.” Hand stitched detailing accentuates the shape. The sophisticated neutral colors will enhance almost any décor.

2 comments:

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Was searching for some good gift ideas and the ones I got to see here were more than ideal for me. I have also been loving the idea of the Canvas Photo but any thing in addition to these are always going to be the best for me. Any additional information with the help of which I can get good gift ideas are welcome to me as they can used for my benefit when the need for the same comes.